holiday home rentals
**** FREE WIFI**** **** FREE UNDERCOVER PARKING ****
Hobart Villas Terms and Conditions
Before you complete your booking ensure that you have read and acknowledge our Terms and Conditions.
This short term rental agreement (the "Agreement") is made by and between the "Homeowner" and the "Guest(s)" as of the date set forth in the "Booking". For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property is located at 3/29-33 Moir Road
KINGSTON TAS 7052
2. Rental Party. The rental party shall consist only of the people as notified at the time of booking
3. Maximum Occupancy .The maximum number of guests is limited to 4 persons. An additional charge of $30.00 per person per night will be assessed.
4. Term of the Lease. The Lease begins at 2.00 pm on the "check in date" and ends at 10.00 am on the "check out date"
5. Minimum Stay. This property requires a minimum stay of 2 nights. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods (subject to change without notice)
6. Rental rules. Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as AnnexureA at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rentall party and anyone else the Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access. Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for the purpose of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right in a reasonable manner.
8. Rental rates and fees.
a. Booking Confirmation Deposit. A deposit equal to 50% of the total rental cost is required at the time of booking. After your payment is received you will receive a confirmation and your booking will be secured. Please note this deposit is non refundable unless we can re-let the booking dates minus a 20% administration cancellation fee.
b. Security Deposit. A security deposit of $350.00 is due at least 14 days prior to the Check in Date.
This deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 14 days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
i. damage to the property or furnishings:
ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive or garbage disposal"
iii. any other cost incurred to the Homeowner due to the Guest's stay.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon check-in, the Guest/s shall inform the Homeowner immediately.
c. Rental Rate. Payment in full of the outstanding balance shall be due within 14 days of the Check-in Date.
9. Cancellation Policy . If the Guest/s wish to cancel their reservation, the outstanding balance will be refunded as follows:
0% if cancelled less than 28 days prior to the check-in date
50% if cancelled less than 56 days prior to the check-in date
100% if cancelled 57 days or more prior to the check-in date
1. Smoking is prohibited inside the premises
2. People other than those in the Guest party ( as stated on the booking) may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of the Guest/s at all times
3. All of the surrounding units are privately owned: neither the Homeowners, nor the surrounding property owners, are responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or common areas of the facilities whatsoever. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest/s. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly asuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
4. The premises and all furnishings are to be kept in good order.
5. Only use appliances for there intended uses.
6. Unfortunately pets are not allowed on the premises or the common areas under any circumstances.
7. Parking: Parking is limited to 1 vehicle. That vehicle is to be parked in the designated parking areas only. Parking within the common areas of the grounds is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing: applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, a daily upkeep service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the property.
9. The property is to be used solely as a holiday unit. No parties or events of any nature are permitted. Any excessive cleaning, garbage disposal or property damage/breakages will result in the loss of the security deposit as well as any associated costs over and above the security deposit to be paid by the Guest/s directly to the Home Owners.
10. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system you could be charged for an associated costs to rectify any issues caused.
11. No refunds will be given for bad weather. All bookings are placed at Guest’s risk.
This online merchant is located in Australia.
By making a payment you are agreeing to" Hobart Villas terms and conditions". Please read them before paying.
Beautiful Mountain Views